The unique and patented Hexa-Cover® Floating Cover is perfect on almost any form of fluid surface.
Today Hexa-Cover® Floating Cover is used on almost all forms of basins, lagoons, reservoirs, containers, ponds and tanks.
Since its launch in 2004, Hexa-Cover® Floating Cover has been chosen for a vast number of installations globally, making the Hexa-Cover® Floating Cover the market leading solution.
For more information, please contact Jason McGee.
Hexa-Cover® Floating Cover – Features and benefits:
- Storm resistance (R114 withstands wind up to at least 71.58 mph)
- Ease of installation with no need for any special equipment
- Installation in both full and empty tank
- Automatic distribution on liquid surfaces
- Automatic adaption to changes in the level
- Fits to all shapes and geometries
- Easy adaption to bigger/smaller surfaces by adding/removing tiles
- Unlimited access to the liquid
- 10 years warranty (25+ years expected lifetime)
Hexa-Cover® Floating Cover is the ideal solution for eliminating such things as:
- Organic growth
Hexa-Cover® Floating Cover ensures:
- Up to 99% coverage of the surface
- Up to 95% reduction of evaporation from water surface
- Up to 95% stable, constant reduction of emission
Hexa-Cover® Floating Cover R90
- Diagonal measure: 180 mm
- Height: 50 mm
- Weight: 120 g
- Units per m2: 43
- Big Bag (100 cm x 130 cm x 250 cm): 50 m2 / Approx 265 kg
Hexa-Cover® Floating Cover R114
- Diagonal measure: 228 mm
- Weight 243 g
- Height 70 mm
- Units per m2: 28
- Big Bag (100 cm x 130 cm x 250 cm): 40 m2 / Approx 275 kg